A young girl is feeding a horse.

Animal Fun Facts For Kids

Which characteristic of humans is quite similar to that found in ants?

It is the ability to solve complex problems and having a division of labor. Read here some interesting facts about different animals in the world.

Animal Quiz For Kids Fun Facts

Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
A major part of the diet that is around 99% of the Pandas is Bamboo. They eat eggs and small animals in the remaining 1% of their diet.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
The marine mammal, the blue whale, is the largest mammal on the planet. The maximum confirmed length of a blue whale is 29.9 meters (98.09 ft.).
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
Different collective nouns are used to refer to various groups of animals, such as a pride of lions, a swarm of bees, or a caravan of camels.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
Nocturnal rodents, the kangaroo rats, are found in western North America, and they don’t need to drink water to survive.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
Neotropical animals, the three-toed sloth, are considered the world’s slowest animals. Their average speed is 0.24 km/h (0.15 mph).
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
The tallest living terrestrial animals are the giraffes. They have long necks and legs and are found mostly in the African region.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
The cheetah considered the fastest animal on the planet, can run 80 to 128 km/h (50 to 80 mph).
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
Elephants are the largest animals on the Erath. Due to extreme weight and size, they cannot jump. They can move forwards or backward.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
The famous nose horn of a rhinoceros is made up of the same protein called keratin, an essential constituent of hair and fingernails.
Fun Fact
Animal Quiz For Kids
Ants live in colonies and can carry weight up to times their size. They draw parallels with humans in the fact that they have the ability to solve complex problems.

More Kids Fun Facts